- Guest Suites
- Things to Do
Check in time is 3:00 p.m. ~ check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Reservation Terms: Reservations are subject to availability with advance reservations recommended during peak months and special events.
- Two-night minimum booking required for most weekends.
- Three night bookings may be required for events, festivals and holidays.
- Quoted rates are based on two person/one bed occupancy and do not include tax (13.75% local/state tax).
- Reservations are guaranteed with a credit card.
- Reservations are not guaranteed until appropriate deposit is received and confirmation letter or email has been sent from Chantilly Lace Inn.
- Specials can not be used with any other offers.
- No Pets Please.
- Our Inn is a smoke free facility - Smoking outside in designated areas.
- A $250 fine and fee will be charged for any indoor smoking.
- Children are welcome in the Chantilly Garden Suite with proper parental supervision.
- Only registered guests permitted in Suites.
Please note: Peak nights and events are non-refundable. For peak nights your room charge will be charged in full upon your reservation. These peak events include, but are not limited to, Blues Festival, Special Concert Series, Corvette Weekend, Holidays, Month of October, and local community events.
- Payment accepted (besides cash): Master Card, VISA, and Discover. Sorry, we do not accept American Express.
- Full deposit required for one night or 50% deposit required for two or more nights to confirm reservation. The balance is due in full upon arrival. You may pay with cash, but a credit card is required to hold your reservation. Deposit is taken at time the reservation is made. If you wish to pay by check, we must receive a deposit of the first night, plus tax, within five days of the reservation.
Cancellation Policy: We are a small, privately-owned business and due to our small size, cancellations impact us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of filling your suite. For this reason we uphold a strict policy.
- Reservations must be cancelled 14 days prior to the arrival date for a refund (minus $25.00 processing fee). If cancellation is made less than 14 days before your reservation date you will forfeit the full payment. A $25 booking fee will be deducted from your deposit for all cancellations.
- No refunds are available for early departures or no shows.
- Group Cancellation Policy exists for groups or individuals reserving more than two suites for any given date. This policy extends the cancellation notification period from 14 days to 30 days.
WE ARE A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY: Smoking is not allowed in any guest suite. However, in our desire to accommodate guest needs, we ask that you discretely use our outdoor areas. If tobacco smell is discovered after your stay, or burns we will charge your credit card a fee of $250 to clean/repair. Please use ashtrays.
Chantilly Lace Inn is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items either in the Inn or vehicles parked on the street or in the Chantilly Lace Inn Parking lot.
We know you can stay anywhere, staying at Chantilly Lace Inn will leave you memories long after your return home. Thank you for considering our Inn.
CHANTILLY LACE INN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TURN DOWN ANY BUSINESS IF IT IS AGAINST OUR PRINIPLES AND PHILOSOPHY.