- Guest Suites
- Things to Do
Consider us to plan your next event, we also perfom wedding ceremonies in Eureka Springs and surrounding area. Call for details!
It's the Little Things that make a Big Difference. Our mission is, you get more then what you pay for, not you get what you pay for! Therefore we do offer a small fee for the following:
- $50 - Floral Bouquets
- $35 - Champagne or Wine in Room
- $15 - Tidy's (Room freshened if 1-3 day stay, 4 days or more complimentary)
- Ask for Pricing - Spa Packages
- Special Requests
Choose from one of our already listed packages or allow us to orchestrate one that matches your needs while visiting Eureka Springs.
Chantilly's Intimate Eureka Springs Wedding Package ~ $600
Let us do the work. Worry free arrangements for just for the two of you for a true Eureka Springs wedding! This package is also perfect for elopements and reconfirming your vows. Our package for two includes the following:
- Two nights stay in the Chantilly's Micah's Somewhere In Time
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider in room
- Beautiful 8" wedding cake for two
- Ceremony held at one of our local chapels
- Digital Photography - you keep the CD
- 2 Chantilly Lace Inn champagne flutes
- Deluxe carriage ride for two with champagne or sparkling cider and pictures taken on the carriage.
Ceremony can be held inside or out depending on weather and availability of a minister. (The price excludes tax of 13.75%. Must book suite with wedding package. Can only book by calling reservation office at 888.231.9895)
Wedding Package requires half deposit to hold dates. Package can be tailored. Must call to reserve. Dates and reservations based upon availability of room and chapel.
- Spa Packages ($195)
- Floral Bouquets ($50.00)
- Special Requests
(Prices and RESERVATIONS vary so call early)
Arkansas marriage licenses may be purchased, in person, at the Carroll County Courthouse in downtown Eureka Springs. Both parties must be present. Licenses are valid for 60 days and cost $58 (exact change required). No blood tests or waiting period is required, but both will need a Social Security Card and a valid photo I.D. For more information, contact the County Clerk at (479) 253-8646.
Chantilly's Wedding Cermemony We perform small private ceremonies right at the Inn in YOUR private suite or a location you choose. We can help you with a location as well!
- Wedding Ceremony $80
- Add-on to staying at the Inn $55
Chantilly's Romantic Rendezvous for Two ~ $300
This package is perfect for Honeymoons, Anniversaries, Elopements or just time alone with the one you love. Does not include cost of room.
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider
- 2 Chantilly Lace Inn champagne flutes - A beautiful souvenir for you to keep!
- 1 hour massage for 2 (can be a couples massage)
- A $65.00 voucher good towards Dinner for 2 at one of five of Eureka Springs' finest restaurants.
Girlfriends - Champagne & Spa Getaway ~ $485
What better way to enjoy a spa getaway than with your favorite girlfriend(s)? Our Champagne & Spa Getaway special gives you a memorable, relaxing, and healthy experience with those gals you love to spend time with the most. Plan now to reconnect & rejuvenate with your friends at Chantilly's Garden Suite in old world charm in beautiful Eureka Springs.
- 2 nights in Chantilly's Garden Suite
- Complimentary bottle of champagne or sparkling cider
- A beautiful souvenir ~ Chantilly's Champagne Flutes
- Decadent chocolates upon arrival
- A luxurious one hour massage including or a one hour aroma therapy facial (reservations are required and best if given two weeks notice)
- A $30.00 voucher good towards Dinner for Two at one of five of Eureka Springs' finest restaurants.
Price per two (2) girlfriends (double occupancy required) - The price excludes tax of 13.75%. Can only book by calling reservation office at 888.231.9895.
A Romantic Journey by Private Carriage ~ $70.00
Eureka Springs is an urban treasure dating from the mid-nineteenth century, see the beauty of Ozarks as it was originally meant to be experienced, from the seat of a traditional horse-drawn carriage. Due to traffic on our popular street, horses are not permitted, however the carriage depot is just a short distance from the Inn! This is a narrative ride, if you prefer a peaceful quiet ride, just let us know!
During your private, carriage ride, you'll take a leisurely tour through this stunning area. We'll provide you a bottle of chilled Champagne along with a cheese plate and chocolates to enjoy on your journey or choose a 40 minute ride for only $45.00.
(Above packages exclude tax of 13.75%.)
If it appears we are sold out, please call us. We may still have rooms open.
Call 888-231-9895 for additional details. All discounts will be applied at time of reservation, tax not included. These offers will not apply with any other specials – one offer per stay based upon availability.