- Guest Suites
- Things to Do
Our mission is: you get more then what you pay for, not you get what you pay for! Chantilly Lace Inn is renowned for its comfortable, casual feel of Victorian flare. Our focus is on the details. The little things that usually go unnoticed, but which collectively create a truly special experience. Guests will enjoy a unique, relaxing setting while being pampered with many amenities. To keep costs down, our goal is to have everything for you in your room.
As such, we enjoy taking care of our guests and strive to provide those special touches. Whether business or pleasure brings you to Eureka Springs, Arkansas, you'll find we are a welcome alternative to other accommodations. Our front porch provides a great place to relax after a day of touring the Ozarks. Or, you can while away the time in a gently swaying swing on the screened-in back porch. We are located in a quiet residential neighborhood with off-street parking and are just a stroll downtown Eureka Springs.
Amenities that make us different:
- Private Entrances
- One and two bedroom suites
- Private bathrooms with JACUZZI tubs or claw-foot tubs & showers
- Armatherapy bath gels
- Personal toiletries – Q-tips and makeup remover rounds
- Comfy, all-cotton crisp monogrammed bathrobes
- Tidying (beds made, towels replenished, trash emptied available for a fee for less than 3 nights)
- Tidying for 4 nights or more stay - complimentary.
- Cable TV w/DVD or VCR
- Hair dryers, irons
- Fluffy monogrammed cotton towels
- Kitchen/Kitchenettes include small sink, mini fridge, coffee makers, microwave and toaster
- Iron/ironing boards
- Outdoor seating
- Separate heating and air controls
- Private, screened in back porches
- Private off street parking
- Trolley depot out front
- Complimentary Prarie Fire Coffee and Assorted Gourmet Tea Selection
- Complimentary bottled water first night
Please check individual suites for details.